In the past some of you may have taken part in a governor writing challenge. For those of you that haven’t, we asked the whole school to write us a story at the same time on the same day and we chose our favourites!
We can’t do it quite the same way this year, but nonetheless we challenge you to write us:
- Write a poem.
- Write a story in 100 words.
- In 100 words tell us about someone or something special to you.
- In 100 words write a diary entry about an exciting day.
- Write governors a letter about something you believe is important that you think our school should do or support.
- Write a review in 100 words of a book you have read or a film you have watched.